Graduate studies mentoring centre
Graduate Studies Mentoring Centre
The Graduate Student Mentoring Centre of the University of Ottawa gives students in Master’s and PhD the opportunity to meet and talk with graduate student mentors and address the concerns they may have during the course of their studies.
Mentoring can help you to:
- Identify and clarify your personal and professional goals
- Face challenges with greater ease and confidence
- Get back on track when distracted
- Develop strategies and action plans that yield results
- Stay motivated and committed until graduation
Located on the 6th floor of the Morisset Library, room 610, the Graduate Student Mentoring Centre is open from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. from September to April.
To meet a mentor, contact us at 613-562-5800, ext. 6413, or gradmentors@uOttawa.ca or drop in during business hours.